Back To Directory
- Click on links below to visit some interesting and useful sites
- Seed Savers Exchange - the place to go for information about seed saving, seed preservation and seed stewardship. Great source for open-pollinated and heirloom seeds.
- Rocky Mountain Seed Alliance (RMSA) - dedicated to conserving food and wildland crops from the Mountain West, their goals are to strengthen local food and seed production and to educate local communities about the value of seed saving. Bill McDorman and his wife Belle Starr are co-founders.
- American Community Garden Association - New Site!
- Clinton Community Garden - a nice chance to take a look at a big city (NYC) community garden cousin
- Compost tea - helpful page at Fine Gardening that discusses the benefits, the science, and the practicalities of making and using compost tea
- National Gardening Association - Great site for all types of garden information including many articles from the magazine.
- 4-H Children's Garden - visit Michigan State University's incredible children's garden
- Seed Starting Home Page - a nice resource for questions about when and how to plant a variety of vegetable, flower and herb seeds.
- Garden Guides - lots of information about many aspects of gardening, well organized and easy to explore.
- Late Blight Update - Local information on prevention and/or control of late blight